Services for Business
Bookkeeping and Accounts Production
AAB Accounting Services provides Book-keeping & Accounting Services on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, depending on your needs. We can either come to you to pick up paperwork, or you drop it with us – physically or electronically.
AAB Accounting Services is a Sage Accountants Club member, and can:
- Keep your books up to date and reconciled, on Sage or spreadsheets, depending on which is most cost efficient for your business.
- Produce periodic reporting on debtors, creditors and profit & loss statements as required.
- For sole traders, AAB Accounting Services can prepare annual accounts, calculate your income tax liability, and deal with your self-assessment tax return – see ‘services for individuals’ for more information.
- For limited companies, AAB Accounting Services keep your accountants work to a minimum by providing them with a year-end Sage download (or reports) ready to prepare your Financial Statements & calculate your corporation tax liability. If you do not have an accountant currently or are looking to change, we work in partnership with a firm of accountants and tax advisors so everything can be taken care of.
AAB Accounting Services can prepare returns and file on your behalf.
- Your employees will set up on our SAGE software, and you will be provided with a monthly payroll service at competitive prices.
- You will be advised of PAYE & NI payments due to HMRC to meet their deadlines.
- At Year End, you will be provided with P60’s for your employees and your annual returns to HMRC will be taken care of.
- Any P11D’s (expenses & benefits) forms required can be prepared and submitted to HMRC on your business’s behalf.
Management Accounting Services
- Cash-flow analysis & projections
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Expense or profitability analysis
- Working with you to transform your businesses objectives into fully costed-out plans
- Guidance in weighing up your business ideas and scenarios to make the right decisions
Bespoke Accounting Systems
- Minimising your time spent on bookkeeping tasks; maximising the time spent on running and building your business
- Keeping a handle on your debtors and creditors
- Avoiding the cost of buying your own accounting software & paying for unnecessary functionality
- Having bespoke reports to exactly suit your requirements
- Minimising any year end accounting costs by having a better set of books